Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters


In this retelling of Rick Riordans book, "The Sea of Monsters", Percy Jackson, accompanied by his friends Annabeth Chase, Clarisse La Rue and Tyson, his half brother, goes on a journey to the Sea of Monsters to retrieve the Golden Fleece and save Camp Half-Blood.

I would love to be able to talk all about this movie but having crazy adults, and kids around me who talked, farted, ate loudly, used their phones, and absolutely had no idea what was going on with the story because it was way above their intellectual level, I was just a tiny bit distracted.  Despite all these distractions I enjoyed this movie more than the first, maybe it was Alexandra Daddario, and Leven Rambin that made it so much fun to watch, whatever it was it had a great mixture of comedy, fun, action, and story to keep me entertained for 100 minutes.  There are plenty of directions they can go with the stories and they have set this one up very well for a follow up movie.  I highly recommend this movie if you enjoyed the first one, even if you thought the first one could have been better, I guarantee you will enjoy this one. 


Enjoy the show.  4 out of 5 blue eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment