Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bullet to the Head



After watching their respective partners die, a New Orleans hit man and a Washington D.C. detective form an alliance in order to bring down their common enemy

If you’re looking for a fun, non-stop action movie, look no further than Bullet to the Head.  As I settled into my seat along with the other 10 people in the theater for my matinee of action, I was surprisingly caught off guard by the start to finish action of this movie.  Stallone seems to always keep it fresh with new was to keep the action fresh off the drawing board.  Sung Kang was a nice addition to this movie, he and Stallone were a good pair to watch, I was hoping for a few more jokes between the two, but none the less I walked away really enjoying this movie.  The only thing that bothered me was the headrest in the car Stallone’s character drives.  Hollywood likes to remove them to get the shots they need, and then make them suddenly reappear; someone has to be close to figuring out a way around this problem, right? 

I say see this one if you like good action but no need to run out immediately, if you are having second thoughts, put it on your must rent list.

Enjoy the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment