Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snitch



A father goes undercover for the DEA in order to free his son who was imprisoned after being set up in drug deal. 

I was really excited for this movie and I really wasn’t sure to expect, besides from what I saw in the trailers and the semi truck roll over I wasn’t sure if it was going to be more of an action movie or a drama.   Action, drama, and thriller are how I would classify this movie.  While I was watching this I couldn’t believe that it was based on true events, although I don’t have children I can imagine that any parent would do anything in their power to protect them.  Dwayne Johnson has come so far in his career and this is in my opinion his best performance to date.  True, I am an action homer and think he is one of the best but it’s true, he is fantastic, as is Barry Pepper.  Please, please Hollywood, put Barry Pepper in more movies, this guy is an incredible actor and needs to be seen more.  Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis in one day is a fun movie outing, and we only have to wait a month to see the two of them together in G.I. Joe, here’s to hoping it’s a good movie since they made us wait so long.  But it's not over there, hell no!!  Mr. Johnson also has Fast & Furious coming out this Memorial Day, now what do we need to do to get him in the next Expendables movie?  Make it happen Sly!!  This movie is a cant miss that I recommend to everyone. 

Enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment