Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hansel & Gretel



In this spin on the fairy tale, Hansel & Gretel are now bounty hunters who track and kill witches all over the world. As the fabled Blood Moon approaches, the siblings encounter a new form of evil that might hold a secret to their past.

FUN!!! That is the best word to explain this movie.  Thank God someone is willing to try something different in Hollywood.  What a fantastic spin on this story, I can’t stop thinking of how great it was and when I can go back to see it again.  Jeremy Renner who is no stranger to playing a bad ass, and Gemma Arterton who makes me want to be a troll just so I could be her friend looked quite comfortable as a bad ass and I hope to see her do some more movies involving action.

My ticket allowed me to use the entire seat but I only needed the edge.  Yes I have been waiting to say that.  It was nice to feel excited watching a movie again and laughing and cheering with the actors as the movie progressed.  If you are a visual person you will enjoy the set design on this movie, incredible job, it made we want to rush home and eat candy.  Run; don’t walk to see this movie.  Get your popcorn and favorite movie partner and get ready for some fun, I promise you this. 

Enjoy the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment